Printing to PDF in Chrome
To print a web page to a PDF format in Chrome, follow these simple steps:
- Either, click on the three dot button at the top right hand side of the page, press Ctrl + p or right click and select print;
- Ensure the destination is set to Save as PDF;
- Click the Save button;
- Navigate to your preferred folder;
- Change the name of the file if desired, or leave it as is;
- Click the Save button again.
To see a demonstration on how this procedure is performed, please watch the video below.
Now navigate to the Google search engine and search for any topic you wish. Once you are provided with the results, PDF the results page using the techniques described above.